Terms and Conditions
PRO:VOKE Lisa Laudat hair styling and overnight London stay and Touch Of Silver hamper prize draw
The Promoter of the Promotion is Godrej Consumer Products UK Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales under company number 2530797 whose registered office is at Godrej UK, Falcon House, 115-123 Staines Road, Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3LL. (“Promoter”).
The Agency is 1000heads Ltd under company number 07368320 whose registered office is at 1000heads Ltd, 41-44 Great Windmill Street, London, W1D 7NB. (“Agency”).
The terms and conditions below apply to the Prize Draw unless otherwise expressly stated. The terms below shall prevail in the event of discrepancy with any specific rules. By entering this draw, entrants agree to be bound by the rules and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook.
- Eligibility: The Prize Draw is open to residents of the UK (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) excluding employees of Godrej Consumer Products UK Ltd (the “Promoter”) and its affiliates or agents, the immediate families of such employees and any other persons connected with this promotion.
- You must be aged 18 or over to enter.
- No purchase necessary.
- Promotional Period: 00:00 Monday 3rd September 2018 until 23:59 Thursday 27th September 2018.
- Entry Requirement: Entry into the Prize Draw by an individual (“You”) is made by:
- Posting an image to your personal Instagram profile showing us why you love Touch Of Silver, for example:
- Posting a selfie with your favourite Touch Of Silver product(s)
- Showing us your before and after pictures
- Sharing your top tips for using Touch Of Silver
- Using the hashtag #IPROVOKE in your caption
- Tagging @provoke.haircare in the entry image and caption
- Following @provoke.haircare on Instagram from your personal profile
- Images must be posted within the Promotional Period to be a valid entry
- The Promoter shall determine whether an entry is valid.
- By entering the Prize Draw you warrant that all information submitted is true, current and complete. The Promoter reserves the right to verify such information.
- Only one entry per platform per person is acceptable. Any person trying to circumvent this condition by setting up multiple Instagram accounts will be disqualified. You must be the person entering and cannot set up an account on behalf of someone else. All prizes will be awarded to the person as per the account only.
- There will be 1x grand prize (“The Grand Prize”) available. The grand prize to be drawn from all valid entries on the 28th of September 2018 will consist of:
- Overnight stay in London for two adults in a 4* hotel in a central London location (night of 20th October 2018)
- Total spending money to the value of £300 to include
- Return travel from within the UK and NI to London for two adults (arriving on the 20thof October 2018 and leaving on the 21st of October 2018)
- Additional pre-loaded gift cards with the remaining amount
- Hair styled by Lisa Laudat (for the winner and winner’s guest on the 20th of October 2018)
- 2x PRO:VOKE goodie bags
- There will be 8x hamper prizes (“The Prize”) available. Two winners will be drawn each week (6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of September 2018) from all valid entries. The prize will be a TOS hamper consisting of:
- Touch Of Silver Brightening Shampoo
- Touch Of Silver Intensive Conditioner
- Touch Of Silver Colour Care Shampoo
- Touch Of Silver Colour Care Conditioner
- Touch Of Silver Leave-In Conditioner
- Touch Of Silver Revitalising Dry Shampoo
- PRO:VOKE branded notepad and pen
- PRO:VOKE branded tote bag
- The draw will be made within 2 working days of each specified draw date (6th, 13th, 20th and 27th of September 2018 at 23:59).
- The winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries across Instagram.
- The winners will be notified via an Instagram comment reply to their winning Instagram post. Each winner will be notified within 2 days of the closing date. The winners will need to claim their prize within 7 days otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize with no liability.
- The Grand Prize winner must be available on the 20th and 21st of October 2018. The stay in London and the hair styling session with Lisa Laudat will take place on the 20th of October 2018.
- The prizes are as stated and cannot be transferred, sold or exchanged. There is no cash alternative.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability due to circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any person if it has reasonable grounds to believe the person has breached any of the Terms or has corrupted or adversely affected (or sought to corrupt or adversely affect) the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Prize Draw. The Promoter reserves the right to remove offending users from prize draws if they are deemed to have breached any of the terms above. The Promoter will be the final arbiter in any decisions and these will be binding and no correspondence will be entered into in relation to this clause.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any malfunction or failure of networks, lines, online systems, servers, providers, websites, equipment or software or any combination thereof.
- The prize winner’s full name and county will be available by writing to the Promoter at PRO:VOKE Haircare, Godrej UK, Falcon House, 115-123 Staines Road Hounslow, Middlesex, TW3 3LL within 3 months of the closing date.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the Promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this promotion or accepting or using the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- All information provided by you in connection with this Promotion is provided to us directly and not to Facebook. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook and Facebook shall have no responsibility or liability to you in respect of the Promotion.
- Any question concerning the legal interpretation of the rules will be based on English law and the Courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction.
LATEST TIPS & TUTORIALS NEWSLETTER
Latest tips & Tutorials Newsletter
Thank you for subscribing!
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our services, when you choose to do so.
- To provide you with a tailored and relevant experience. We may deliver relevant advertising tailored to your preferences when you visit our websites or social media channels, and measure the effectiveness of that advertising.
- To notify you about changes to our services.
- To reach you on social media, either directly or through tailored advertising content.
- In anonymised form, to understand more about our customers and how we can improve your experience of our website, products and services.